Dinan engineers designed the F30 BMW 340i exhaust to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. Not only is the tone improved but the additional burbles and pops that come with it are simply intoxicating. Dinan also incorporates a Helmholtz chamber design that reduces resonance or "drone" at low RPM.
The system is built to exacting specifications to ensure perfect fit using the factory hangers. It is made from 100% 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and will resist corrosion for years to come. The design features twin 89mm (3.5") ceramic black or polished stainless exhaust tips for a tasteful, high-performance look.
Maximum performance gains are 6 horsepower and 5 ft-lbs of torque.
Benefits of the Dinan Free Flow Exhaust for the F30 340i:
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment.
- Helmholtz chamber to reduce drone.
- Enjoyably louder, sportier Sound
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Twin 89mm (3.5") laser engraved ceramic black or polished stainless exhaust tips
- 6 HP @ 6600 RPM, 5 FT-LB
- Factory computer-controlled exhaust valve is eliminated.